Sunday, November 4, 2012

Hello Blog!

I know I keep complaining about never posting anymore, and I’m going to complain some more!
It’s been a super busy few months and I’m struggling to find time to do anything, but today after a lovely trip to Worcester Flea Market and a detour to Baileys homestore on the way back, I’m feeling more inspired (and Christmassy) than ever!
If you haven’t heard of Bailey’s - you need to check it out!
It’s quite easily the most amazing collection of handmade, ethical and vintage products in one AMAZING barn conversion. Despite not being able to take any photos inside, the outside gives the most amazing impression. As soon as I turned up, I already felt inspired to get the shop up to scratch!





Pre-Christmas resolution - lots going on, BLOG IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment