Sunday, December 15, 2013

Our Top 5 Ethical Christmas Gifts

Evening lovelies! After spending a good few hours on the old world wide web the last week or so scouring for some presents for my besties, I decided to go all out ethical this year!

I love supporting local businesses and finding some unique handmade gifts and I know its a winner because I always love receiving them too! Finding that special present is such a thoughtful thing, regardless of price.

Here's my top 5 last minute ethical gifts for every budget!



From the wonderful sight Daisy Daisy, this cushion is an embroidered fair trade beauty perfect for any home at £35

For the not so budget conscience buyer! This beautiful yellow and black embroidered scarf from People Tree for the fashion lover at £95

Natural quartz dipped in gold to adorn your neck at £12.99. Handmade by kissthefuture for Etsy. Jewellery is a safe option for Christmas - so make sure it's a special piece! 

For the bookworm - a vintage book is always a thoughtful present. Last Christmas my mum bought me a 19th century edition of Alice in Wonderland and it's one of the best presents I've ever received. This 1950's edition of Pride&Prejudice is for sale by Eager for Word on Etsy at £12.50

Budget conscience? Everyone loves a DIY present. It's not always about the money you spend, the thought is really what counts. If you don't have a lot to spend, you can make these amazing 'Tub Teas' for the bath! Find out how on the Martha Stewart site!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment