Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Time off

This weekend marks my official last Wedding dress of the year, meaning I have some time to concentrate on my little collection.

I'm super excited to finally get these made up. I've been designing and re-designing the collection for at least 6 months and I hope it will give me a challenge and show exactly what I'm capable of with designing to execution.

Anyway, now that I've got a few spare minutes, I thought I'd share some pictures I took while away in Spain, I'm absolutely dying to do pop back over for a (very dangerous) photo shoot in an abandoned villa!

     
 

I love the contrast in Spain, the beautiful colors in the flowers to the derelict, abandoned building sites and villas.. Makes for some good photos! But unfortunately I forgot my camera so these ones are off my little broken phone :)

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment