Monday, December 30, 2013

// New Year

It's that time of year again when everyone is busy thinking about how different the upcoming year is going to be, what their going to do differently, what to keep the same and what to make a little bit better. 

I've never been very big on new years resolutions but this year I feel very differently. I feel that 2014 is going to be a big year for me and my little business, with the wedding collection coming up, a new special fancy website being designed, my work being showcased by Camarthen Youth Theatre in their production of Evita, 2 couture dresses booked in that I am SUPER excited to make and bookings already filling up for the year I can't see how it won't be a big year! 

Unfortunately, however, Iv'e always been a bit naff with time management (apparently most creative people can relate ;)) so in 2014, it is my mission to overcome this! With so much going on, it's easy to lose track of things and especially easy to forget to do things for myself. It's time I learnt to manage a good work/play relationship!

So far (in anticipation) I have 2 x diaries, 3 x wall planners, I have actually figured out how to USE my Samsung Tablet and sync my calender with my phone... organizing to be organised.


Does anyone else have resolutions this year? Does anyone manage to keep them?! I'd LOVE some advice on how all you busy creatives stay organised!

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment