Sunday, March 18, 2012

A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous


After a bit of a dilemma with a few little niggles for this photo shoot - everything came together in the end and I couldn’t be happier!
Although I don’t have all the photo’s to sort through yet, I do have some that I have taken and a few that I absolutely love!
These two beautiful girlies are wearing 2 pieces from the newest collection from E&W
‘The Famous Fifties’
100% eco, 100% re-cycled, 100% gorgeous 50s style dresses and other bits to attempt to bring forth the eco-revolution in style!
I have a new massive appreciation of Hairdressers (especially this one) for literally running the shoot at the same time as making these 2 look amazing! I think everyone should go have 50’s hair rolls put in and the place to do it is Coast Hair Studio in St Brides Major!!
And a huge gratitude owed to the girls for braving the good ol welsh weather - in between hail storms and rain storms and 8degrees, they made it work!
So…

Holidays it is then! When I return home I will have the rest of these photos to look forward to sieving through and I cant wait to get them out to all the fabulous places that want to take them!

Lots of E&W love
Back in a week! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment